As textile lovers, we adore our fabric. We love to pet it, gaze longingly at it, and spend gobs of money on it…to then stare at it some more in our own home and possibly never cut into it because we love it too much. It’s an obsession, a hobby, and a love that non-seamstresses will never understand. I thought it would be fun to get over hump day with a little bit of fabric eye candy for you. Because you guys are my peeps – and you totally GET this.
16 fabrics I am totally crushing on.
I’ve got a crush on you.
- Shibori 13, by Jill Byers for Spoonflower
- Keepsake Calico Faded Dot Fabric, Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores (affiliate link)
- Queue for the Zoo, Liberty of London
- Handkerchief Linen Print made in France, B & J Fabrics
- Rover Curio, Reminder Hidden for Art Gallery Fabrics Studio
- Nicole Miller Scuba Knit Fabric-Boho PATCH Multi, Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores (affiliate link)
- Story 40880-2 by Carrie Bloomston for Wyndham Fabrics
- Muddy Works Cotton Canvas Picnic Stripes, Jones & Vandermeer
- Riley Blake Designs “Wonderland” by Melissa Mortensen
- Alexander Henry, Folklorico, Alma y corazon
- Riley Blake Designs “2016 Novelty” by Kate Blocher
- Bed of Roses, Cabbage Rose Border for Michael Miller Fabrics
- Abstract Fabric by Atelier Brunette – “Bloom Collection”
- Robert Kaufman Chambray Union Indigo
- Robert Kaufman Doe Collection by Carolyn Friedlander
- Paint 39698-5 by Carrie Bloomston for Wyndham Fabrics
Are you drooling yet? Lol. What fabrics are you totally crushing on lately? I would love to hear! Anything to perhaps grow my stash…
Thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time, happy sewing!