Thank you so much to all who played along this past month for the 21 Days of Thanks giveaways!!
And of course, an even bigger THANK YOU to the companies that came on board offering such generous gifts. I am always honored and humbled by the kindness and generosity in the sewing world. The winners of the 21 days of thanks giveaways have been chosen, and e-mailed. So check your inboxes, and see the list below!
Thank you so much again and please know, I am SO VERY THANKFUL for you, not just in Novembers :).
- Day 1 – Five and Ten Designs, Volume One eBook – Melyana Lai
- Day 2 – Japanese linen fabric – Katie Lausten
- Day 3 – 5 pairs of Fiskars original scissors
- Queenora Irvin
- Justine Burke
- Vong P.
- Carmen Siu
- Julie Rosenhan
- Day 4 – Craftiness is not Optional pattern bundle – Danielle Harris
- Day 5 – Michael Miller Fabrics bundle – Donna Quimby
- Day 6 – Delia Creates pattern bundle – Sharon, Red Head USA
- Day 7 – DuckaDilly fabric store – Mary Creighton
- Day 8 – StraightGrain pattern bundle – Maryanne Docker
- Day 9 – Five and Ten Designs, Volume Three eBook – Debby G.
- Day 10 – Five and Ten Designs, Volume Two eBook – Nique
- Day 11 – Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop – Nathalie, Nathalie Sews Things
- Day 12 – Vintage Tassel Trim – Anne Maskell
- Day 13 – UpCraft Club – Alison Shaw
- Day 14 – Cath Kidston – Jean Black
- Day 15 – Pellon – Mischa Buckler
- Day 16 – Japanese double gauze Nani Iro fabric – Alana, Alana23
- Day 17 – Fiskars Tag Makers
- Gwynne, ElectroShorts
- Shannon Phillips
- Nicole Hulst
- EC, Sorainima
- Day 18 – Sew Caroline patterns – Erica McDonald
- Day 19 – Sew Caroline Happy Home fabric bundle – Cassie Barry
- Day 20 – Chalkboard heart fabric tote – Caroline Flynn
- Day 21 – Mingo & Grace pattern bundle – Andrea Staron