It’s the most wonderful time of the year!! In sewing blog-land that is.
Nope, it’s not Christmas.
It’s Halloween!!! The time of year when every non-dedicated seamstress decides to pull out their sewing machine, dust it off, and get to work on those handmade Halloween costumes. We love Halloween here in blog-land, and for good reason. It gives people a chance to use their imagination, sew something awesome, and hopefully convert a non-dedicated seamstress or BRAND NEW seamstress, bringing them into the sewing-lover-4-life fold.
Kicking off the Halloween holiday spirit, we are rounding up some of the best Halloween costumes and crafts to make. Things that have been featured here on the Sewing Rabbit in the past. Tried and true awesome halloween tutorials.
Best Halloween Costumes and Crafts to make.
**Click the source link underneath the title to be taken directly to your desired post.**
1. Toy Doll Costume
2. Chewbacca Shirt DIY
3. Cardboard Canoe Craft
4. Pumpkin Witch Legs – free pattern
5. Candy Corn Reverse Applique Leather Pouch
6. Easy Felt Eyeballs
7. Skull Pillow
8. Frankenstein Backpack
9. Pumpkin Vase DIY
10. Easy Anna Costume DIY
11. Easy Elsa Costume DIY
12. Boogie Monster Tissue Holder
13. Ghost Rocks Kids Craft
14. DIY Mermaid Costume
15. No-Sew Monster Backpacks
16. Rainbow Dash Costume DIY
17. Halloween Flashlights DIY
18. Pac Man and Ghosts Costume DIY
19. Shooting Star Costume DIY
20. Easy Witch Costume & Witch Hat DIY
21. Dinosaur Hat DIY
22. Flamingo Costume DIY
23. Wagon turned Rocket Ship Craft
24. Wagon turned School Bus Craft
25. Nesting Dolls Family Costume
26. Easy Birds Wings DIY
27. No-sew Princess Dress
28. No Choke Superhero Cape and Mask
29. Woodland Fairy Costume DIY
30. Easy Felt Crown Sewing Tutorial
31. Flower Halloween Costume DIY
32. Halloween Mantel DIY
33. Statue of Liberty Costume DIY
Thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time…