Fruit is everywhere this Spring / Summer in fashion, and I am loving it. These fun, whimsical, bold prints just make me smile. And I believe they remind us all that we can have FUN with fashion. After doing a little searching, I found 20 fruit inspired fabrics that can help you get on board with this awesome new trend!
20 Fruit Inspired Fabrics.
- Citrus Slice, Michael Miller Fabric
- Carried Away, Spores and More Sundance, Robert Kaufman
- White Lemon Fruit Fabric, Robert Kaufman
- Fruit Stand, Fruit Market White, Camelot Cottons
- Japanese Canvas Like Fabric, Fruit and Floral, Nani Iro
- Cotton Jersey Knit Fabric Pineapple Pink
- Contempo Precious Metals Slices Jade
- Fruits Fabric – Apple Fabric, Lemon Fabric, Strawberry Fabric
- Citrus Scale, Spoonflower
- Lemons, Spoonflower
- Tropical Aqua Blue & Pink Pineapple Summer Fruit Geometric Arrow Pattern, Spoonflower
- Cherries – Cardinal Red/White Background, Spoonflower
- Green Apple Smash, Spoonflower
- Summer Citrus, Spoonflower
- Pink Pineapple, Spoonflower
- Pineapple Fruit Summer Tri Tyg Kangas Design Minimal Kids Design, Spoonflower
- Tropical Summer, Spoonflower
- Strawberries, Spoonflower
- Very Strawberry – Parisian Blue/Coral/Soft Blue, Spoonflower
- Watermelon 2, Spoonflower
And there you have it!
20 fruit inspired modern fabrics that will have you swinging along this Summer to this fun, new trend.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time…