We all love a yummy mug of hot cocoa in the Winter. Add some caramel syrup – and you have just made it the best dang hot cocoa you have ever tasted. Now add a splash of alcohol, and you just made your new favorite adult Winter beverage. Try sipping on this the next time you go skiing, or when you want to simply curl up in front of the fireplace with you knitting needles.
No-Sew Cocoa || Spiked hot cocoa recipe.
Spiked hot cocoa recipe
- 2 tbs Hot cocoa
- ¼ cup RumChata
- 3 ounces Vodka
- *Optional, but oh so yummy, Starbucks Caramel syrup
- Chocolates / marshmallows for embellishment
1. Heat milk and fill up mug halfway. You can use a milk frother if you have one, or simply heat the milk up in a saucepan.
2. Add hot cocoa, and stir until cocoa is fully dissolved.
3. *Optional – Add 2 squirts of caramel syrup, stir. I found this syrup for sale at Target, totally worth it.
4. Add RumChata and Vodka, stir.
5. Embellish with chocolates on a stick, marshmallows, whip cream, or your own desired topping.
To print the recipe, right click on the image below and save. Print.