Looking for some inspiration on what you should sew next? Melissa came up with a fun flow chart to help!
Are you a beginner that hasn’t sewn a zipper yet? Did you just finish up a very handmade Christmas? Or perhaps you are ready to apply to Project Runway…
See what Melissa thinks should be next on your sewing list!
What Should I Sew Next – a Fun Flow Chart.
Click below for links to projects mentioned above:
- Josephine Top, Made by Rae
- Essential Wristlet, Dog Under the Desk
- Wenona Dress, Named Clothing
- Pleated Pants, Papercut Patterns
- Talea, Burda Coat
- Subtraction Cutting Technique, Julian Roberts
Thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time…