I don’t know about you, but we are in full swing planning mode for Christmas. With just 9 days left, I am starting to feel the heat! But that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little bit (or a lot) of fun while we are at it! Here are some fun ideas we found when searching for DIY Christmas games to play with the family, leading up to -and- on the big day. A mini round up of DIY Christmas Games to play with your family.
Five DIY Christmas Games to Play with your Family
- Secret Snowman, via Spoonful
- Christmas Trivia with free printable, via Lil’ Luna
- Christmas Cootie Catcher with free printable, via The Country Chic Cottage
- Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Bowling, via Kidsomania
- Mr. Snowman with Pom Pom Snowballs Toss, via In the Leafy Treetops the Birds Sing Good Morning
I am so excited to try a couple of these out. Especially since our family plans on taking a full 10 days off of work, and just being together. So tell me…
What are some fun games your family plays together at Christmas?
Thanks so much for stopping by, and until next time…